We are currently looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work nights – 7 nights on, 7 nights off, with an attractive salary plus benefits. We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Night Veterinary Surgeon with a passion for emergency and critical care, who enjoys working to a gold standard.
Bright spacious, air-conditioned surgery in Merseyside, built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment and facilities including, Ultrasound, Digital X-ray, endoscopy, orthopaedic theatre, ECG, in-house laboratory and so much more!
Package & Benefits:
- Package Salary range: Up to £70K DOE
- Fees: RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
- CPD: £1500 per annum plus 3 days off, with extra certificate funding;
- Holiday: 5 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.