We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Night RVN to join our client's close-knit team, working within a purpose built, state of the art practice based in Watford.
- Full Time
- Weekends: TBC
- Computer System: TBC
- Branch work – None
- OOH – TBC
- Sole Charge – TBC
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. It's an exciting opportunity for an eager veterinary nurse who is eager to grow and develop their already solid small animal practice skills, while working in a well-equipped hospital. Watford is a busy and well-established hospital which supports the surrounding 15 satellite clinics and external practices with their out-of-hour needs.
The successful candidate will work alongside a small, friendly team of night staff who are committed to offering the highest standards of clinical and client care to both their own recognised patients and supporting the surrounding branches out-of-hour needs.
Package & Benefits:
- Package Salary range: Competitive DOE
- Fees: RCVS - BVNA
- CPD: £300 per annum plus 2 days off
- Further Training: There are a fantastic team of in-house trainers who deliver customer service and communication training, how to handle difficult situations and giving/receiving feedback training – free of charge!
- Pension: Company pension scheme
- Holiday: Working life balance is of the utmost importance and offer 4 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays. Part-time opportunities are available for most roles!
- Internal Schemes, discounts etc: Every member of staff has access to great discounts for supermarkets, shops, holidays etc (which can be very substantial!); They have their our own staff cost saving scheme for pet treatment, and offer great discounts on pet food.
- Staff related awards etc: Excellent scheme in place for staff members to accrue points for rewards etc, which can be spent on a variety of goods and services!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.