We are currently looking for an experienced RVN or 3rd year Student Nurse to join our client’s busy and well-established practice in Kentish Town! This is an exciting maternity cover contract which will see the successful individual working alongside a fantastic team comprising of two experienced vets, three nurses and a wonderful ancillary team! The current HVN will provide a thorough handover thus ensuring continuity of the excellent service provided to clients and patients alike.
- £27,000 DOE
- £300 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave per annum and in-house CPD training
- 4 weeks’ annual leave
- RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- Exclusive benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Auto enrolment
- In house laboratory
- Access to MRI, CT Imaging, Ultrasound
- Full operating facilities
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 7:00pm
- W/E: Some – Sat: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Branch: None
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years’ post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.