A unique opportunity has arisen for a new graduate or experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s multi-branch practice, located in Bromsgrove. The team are dedicated to providing outstanding service for their customers and the very highest level of patient care.
This is a progressive, forward thinking, independent practice and level of experience is not important, you will enjoy the support of other veterinary specialists and certificate holders who will guide and train new graduates to become excellent vets!
- Gold standard ISFM accreditation, Outstanding Customer Service RCVS award
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 7.00pm -early/late starts/finishes
- OOH: Dedicated Night Vets/Nurses
- W/E: Shared on an equal basis
- Start date – at the earliest opportunity
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Competitive salary package
- Generous turnover related pay
- Generous CPD Allowance
- Further career prospects on offer
- Pension scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- A desire to learn, grow and discuss cases
- New grad or Minimum 6 month’s post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or, other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.