We are seeking an Assistant Veterinary Surgeon for an interesting and varied Mobile Veterinary Surgeon position, whom will be responsible for supporting different branches within the southern Kent area on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will need at least six months’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience.
The reason for this role is due to expansion, with the aim to improve their current rota and work-life balance even further all parties!
About the role:
- Their mobile role provides wonderful flexibility working within fantastic, dynamic teams across the region, both in a sole charge capacity and alongside experienced vets and certificate holders.
- In this role you will have excellent exposure to a variety of cases and well-equipped practices including orthopaedic theatre, digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental facilities, endoscopy, ISTAT, multi-parameter unities, ECG, keyhole surgery plus direct access to MRI and CT Imaging.
- This role would be suited to a motivated, enthusiastic vet who's eager to prove themselves in a supportive role, playing a crucial part covering key branches in the local area and adding to their continued success.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary of between £30k-£37k Package DOE
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance of £2,500
- Accommodation or up to £12,000 allowance
- CPD Allowance of £1,500 per annum
- BVA, RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 Weeks annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Discounts to a range of external CPD providers
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- Employee of the month awards
- Hill's staff pet feeding scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 6 months post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas