We are currently seeking a confident and dedicated Mobile Veterinary Nurse to join an established hardworking and friendly team in a flexible and mobile position, enabling you to support a variety of branches within the North London region – including our client’s 24-hour hospital.
The successful candidate will enjoy responsibility for a variety of nursing duties in addition to sharing best practice with your team, helping to support and develop the student nurses with the practice. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced RVN!
- Salary £25,000 DOE
- £300 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave per annum and in-house CPD training
- 4 weeks’ annual leave
- RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- Exclusive benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Auto enrolment
- Access to MRI, CT
- Full operating facilities
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 7:00pm – flexible shifts to suit your needs
- W/E: Does not need to include
- Branch: Yes
- Team: Ranging from 1 to Multi-Vet, 10 Nurses, 2 Nurses in each branch and 16 floating nurses
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years’ UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.