An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Assistant Veterinary Surgeon to join an enthusiastic, dedicated team providing the best possible care in 1st and 2nd opinion consultations, supporting multiple practices within the North London area.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of medical experience and, will have excellent communication skills along with a confident, positive approach to delivering exceptional levels of patient and client care.
- Hours: Mix of shifts between 8:30am – 7:00pm
- Weekends: On an equal rota
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Free parking
- In-house Laboratory
- Access to MRI, CT Imaging
- Ultrasound, endoscopy, ISTAT
- ECG, keyhole surgery
- Currently 7 experienced vets – mixed certificate holders
- 5 RVN’s , 5 PCAs and 5 CCAs
- Full complement of experienced team of mobile vets and support staff
Package & Benefits:
- Package Salary range: £40,000.00 DOE
- Fees: RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
BSAVA fees paid for New Graduates
- Accommodation: Up to £12,000 depending on location
- Vehicle or Allowance: £2500
- CPD: £1500 per annum plus 3 days off, with extra certificate funding;
- Further Training: There are a fantastic team of in-house trainers who deliver customer service and communication training, how to handle tricky situations and giving/receiving feedback training – free of charge!
- Pension: Company pension scheme
- Holiday: Working life balance is of the utmost importance and offer 5 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays. Part-time opportunities are available for most roles!
- Career progression: Uniquely, vets will have the opportunity to become their own bosses in their own clinics, with the benefit of working within a large, tried and tested network! Vastly improved profits through buying power, whilst also enjoy the tight support network clinically, with access to fantastically skilled vets! Excellent career paths available employees wanting to take a different direction and progress into roles such as Area Managers, College Lecturers, Regional Directors or, becoming part of the Practice Development team – and so much more!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 6 months’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.