A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a beautiful small animal practice in Carterton, Oxfordshire for an experienced full time Vet to provide maternity cover in a busy practice starting ASAP for around a year. Start date is very flexible.
- You will be required to lead a team of two knowledgeable and skilled vets and be assisted by a group of experienced nurses and support staff.
- This purpose built practice has a big, modern reception area, three generous sized consulting rooms, two theatres and separate cat and dog wards. The branch is well-equipped with ultrasound, digital x-ray and endoscopy, you will also have full access to state-of-the-art facilities in their main 24 hour practice nearby.
- The ideal candidate will have strong surgical experience, good communication and management skills are a must, alongside confidence and a can-do approach. This is a great opportunity to take the next step by joining their growing family.
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 7.00 (4 days per week)
- Weekends: 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 weekend rota – Saturday mornings until 13:00.
- Sole charge: Will be expected at the weekends.
- OOH: None
- Free parking
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas