Our client based in Little Sutton is looking for an experienced, confident, and outgoing Veterinary Surgeon to work with them from the end of February on an ongoing basis. You will have strong all-round skills, confidence with routine surgery and preferably have a surgical bias and confidante with sole charge if required
- Start: End of February
- Finish: TBC - Ongoing
- Rate: £240 - £300 DOE
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday-Friday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
- WE Hours/Rota: N/A
- OOH Rota: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer system: RX Works
- Branch Work: None
- Team: several experienced and supportive vets along with excellent staff of experienced RVNs and support staff
- Accommodation/Allowance: TBC
- Vehicle: N/A
- Pets Allowed: TBC
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 1 years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.