- Full-time locum contract: 4-day working week
- Type: Small animal with some bird and exotic work
- Start Date: 19 March 2018
- End Date: On-going until a permanent Vet is recruited
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-19:00pm – 15-minute consultations by appointment 9:00am-16:15pm
- Weekends: 2:6 – Saturday and Sunday 8:30am-13:00pm with 4-full weekends off
- OOH: 1-night per week over a 5-week period and no OOH on week 6
- Facilities: First opinion practice with state of the art facilities including X-ray, ultrasound, ECG, dentistry, endoscopy and an in-house laboratory
- Computer System: Cirrhus
- Team: Strong experienced team of 11 Vets and 16 Nurses supported by a dedicated Reception team
- Sole Charge: Yes – Limited and mainly OOH and on weekends, but support is available
- Accommodation: Yes – This can be arranged if required
- The Person: The practice is looking for an experienced Vet with strong skills in routine surgery and consultations.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 6 months+ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.