A large multi vet practice located in Liverpool is seeking an experienced locum Veterinary Surgeon to cover various dates in September.
Dates: Sunday 15th 12pm – 4pm, Monday 23rd 8am – 5pm, Tuesday 24th 9am – 6am
Type: Small Animal
Hours : Various Shifts
Sole Charge: None
Branch Work: None
Team: Multi Vet practice
Accommodation/ Allowance: No
- Annual Booster Vaccination
- Flea Treatment
- In-house labs
- Worm Treatment
- Dental Treatment
- Anal Gland Expression
- Nail Clipping
- Large multi Vet practice
- Supportive and friendly environment
- Purpose built clinic with state of the art equipment
- Detailed instructions of what to expect will be provided to the locum in advance.
- No OOH or Sole Charge – sociable practice
- Veterinary Surgeon must be able to hit the ground running in this busy practice
- Confident in all aspects of general surgery
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 6 months related experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.