- Type: Small Animal
- Start Date: Thursday 19 April 2018
- End Date: Ongoing contract until a permanent Vet is recruited
- Hours: 4-day working week – Monday-Friday mixed shifts between 9:00am-8:00pm
- Weekends: 1:4 – Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm
- OOH: No
- Sole Charge: Yes – Limited and mainly on weekends only
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 3 Vets, 2 Nurses, 1 Veterinary Care Assistant and 1 Receptionist
- Accommodation: An allowance can be arranged if required
- The Person: We are looking for a Vet that is experienced in routine surgery with good consultation skills
- Other: The facilities include an operating theatre, isolation unit, haematology, biochemistry, emergency cover, blood pressure monitor, dentistry and in-house laboratory facilities.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1+ years post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:00am –7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.