We are recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join an independent small animal practice located in Thornton, Lancashire from March 2018 on an on-going locum basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic RVS who has good all-round clinical and surgical skills with the ability to build relationships with client and colleagues whilst delivering high-quality care to patients at this busy and well-established practice in the community. The practice offers a caring and supportive team environment with a great work/life balance.
- Start: March 2018
- End: On-going
- Hours: Monday-Friday 08:30am-19:00pm – The practice is flexible anywhere between 3-5 days per week
- Weekends/OOH: 1:5 weekend rota – OOH does not involve staying on-site
- Branch Work: Possibly between 2 main sites
- Computer System: Vet Space
- Accommodation: Yes – 2-bedroom property available if required with ensuite facilities in a central location with great local amenities
- Rate of pay (per day): £260-£320 DOE
- Other: 15 minute consultations to allow time to thoroughly explore cases, ensure continuity and the opportunity to follow up on case progress
- RCVS qualified and registered
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:00am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.