We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a busy small animal practice in Southampton, Hampshire. You will be comfortable assisting with the management of a wide variety of SA cases alongside a team of highly-skilled professionals in a friendly and supportive working environment. This opportunity is available from March 2018 on a rolling contract.
- Practice Type: SA
- Start: Monday 5 March 2018
- End: On-going contract
- Rate: £14.00-£20.00 p/h depending on experience
- Hours: Mixed shifts between 8:00am-16:00pm / 10:00am-18:00pm / 11:00am-19:00pm
- Weekends: No
- OOH: No
- Sole Charge: No
- Facilities: Digital X-ray, ultrasound and an in-house laboratory
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
- Accommodation/Allowance: £50.00 allowance per night
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years' experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:00am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.