We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a busy and well-established practice located in Bitterne near Southampton, Hampshire. This role is available on a full-time locum basis from the end of July 2018 to cover maternity leave.
- Full-time maternity cover from July 2018
- Hours: Monday-Friday on a rota basis between 08:00am-16:00pm, 10:00am-18:00pm and 11:00am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:4 rota / 09:00am-15:00pm
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
This small animal practice is based in Bitterne near Southampton, Hampshire. It is staffed by a friendly and experienced team of 4 Vets, 6 Nurses and 4 Receptionists who provide an encouraging and supportive working environment.
The facilities are purpose built to industry leading standards and include an in-house laboratory, digital X-ray, pharmacy and ultrasound.
The practice is within a commutable distance of Portsmouth and Southampton with excellent transport links to major motorways including the M3 and M27. Free parking is also available on-site.
This locum role would be suitable for a Registered Veterinary Nurse who is experienced and proactive with excellent client care abilities and confident skills in general nursing.
This post is available full-time to cover maternity leave and is available from July 2018.
- Competitive salary between £18,000-£24,000 DOE
- Paid RCVS membership
- Generous allowance for CPD
- Career development opportunities and further certification training
- Company pension scheme
- Great company discounts and rewards
- RCVS qualified and registered
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 6 months RVN experience in the UK
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 08:30am–19:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.