We are looking for a TB Tester to join a farm practice, based in Whitchurch Shropshire, that is part of a group of farm practices based in the Midlands, Lancashire and North Wales.
- Hours: Full Time – 4 days with Wednesdays off or up to 6 days
- Monday to Friday: 4.00am – 6.00pm (Varied shifts)
- Weekends: None
- Sole charge: Yes
- OOH: None
- Branch work: Possibly some involved
You will be joining an award-winning team on the Shropshire / Cheshire border working with forward thinking, pro-active clients and have more time to enjoy life outside of work. You will be part of a large team of 7 TB vets and 15 clinicians.
The ideal candidate will have good all-round veterinary skills, be enthusiastic and have a desire to develop their skills.
They offer a huge range of bespoke analysis and monitoring tools and software.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.