We are looking for a confident and experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to work alongside a strong team of professionals at a small animal practice in Rhyl, Wales. This role is available on a full-time on-going locum contract from Tuesday 27 February 2018.
- Full-time locum contract
- Start: Tuesday 27 February 2018
- End: Rolling contract
- Hours: Mixed shifts Monday-Friday 9:00am-20:00pm
- Weekends: 1:4 - Saturday 9:00am-18:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-16:00pm
- Rate: £16-£17 p/h DOE
- OOH: No
- Sole Charge: No
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: Daily support provided by a knowledgeable and skilled team of experienced veterinary professionals
- Accommodation/Allowance: TBC
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.