Our client is seeking an experienced, confident, and outgoing Locum Veterinary Night Nurse to join their hard-working and long-established team to join their practice based in Wiltshire.
Type: Small Animal – OOH/ECC - Their Successful first opinion veterinary group covers a large part of Wiltshire with their 4 RCVS accredited sites
Start Date: June
End Date: Ongoing (long term)
Weekend work: On an OOH rota
OOH: 1.The Rota will be 4 nights on, 8 nights off - Excellent work/life balance
2. Hours: 7pm until 8am – 12-hour shift with a one-hour unpaid break
3. Equates to 28 hours per week on average, with the option to cover more OOH or days if you wish
Other: Also looking for perm RVN’s and are keen to integrate a well-established night team into their current team of dedicated day staff.
- RCVS registration and qualification
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 1+ years’ experience in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.