We are currently for an experienced veterinary surgeon to lead a small and friendly, well-established team in Anfield. The practice is happily situated in close proximity to the local football stadiums and enjoys excellent transport links. The successful candidate will be forward thinking, confident with sole charge and have the determination to deliver first-class client and patient care.
Hours: Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 19:00pm (4.5 days per week)
Computer: RX Works
The ideal candidate will have will have good all-round veterinary skills, be fully competent in surgery as the surgical caseload is high! You will be client-oriented and, have the drive and determination to progress the growth and development of the team and the practice!
Bright spacious, air-conditioned surgery, built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment and facilities. The team is currently made up of 1 Vet, 1 HVN 1 PCA, 2 CCAs,
Package & Benefits:
- Package Salary range: £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Fees: RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
- Accommodation: Up to £12,000 - depending on location
- Vehicle or Allowance: £2500
- CPD: £1500 per annum plus 3 days off, with extra certificate funding;
- Further Training: There are a fantastic team of in-house trainers who deliver customer service and communication training, how to handle difficult situations and giving/receiving feedback training – free of charge!
- Pension: Auto enrolment
- Holiday: Working life balance is of the utmost importance and offer 5 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays. Part-time opportunities are available for most roles!
- Internal Schemes, discounts etc: Every member of staff has access to great discounts for supermarkets, shops, holidays etc (which can be very substantial!); They have their our own staff cost saving scheme for pet treatment, and offer great discounts on pet food. A lot of vets are also on commission, so they actively benefit from the hard work they put into the practice.
- Staff related awards etc: Excellent scheme in place for staff members to accrue points for rewards etc, which can be spent on a variety of goods and services!
- Career progression: Uniquely, vets will have the opportunity to become their own bosses in their own clinics, with the benefit of working within a large, tried and tested network! Vastly improved profits through buying power, whilst also enjoy the tight support network clinically, with access to fantastically skilled vets!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.