We are recruiting for a lead Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s purpose-built small animal practice based in Salford near Manchester, Great Manchester on a permanent full-time basis.
- Full-time: 40 hours
- Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00am-19:00pm
- Weekends: Weekend rota TBC – Saturday 09:00am-17:00pm and Sunday 11:00am-16:30pm
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Free parking available on-site
About the Practice:
This small animal practice is based in Salford, Greater Manchester and focuses on delivering progressive and high-quality patient and client care in a state of the art air-conditioned surgery.
The facilities are purpose built to industry leading standards and include an in-house laboratory, operating theatre, haematology, ECG, ultrasound and X-ray. It is staffed by an experienced, friendly and supportive team which manages an interesting and mixed caseload.
The practice is located within a commutable distance of Manchester and Stockport with easy access to major motorways. There is also free parking available on-site.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join the team as Lead Vet. You must have good general skills in small animal surgery and diagnostics with the ability to provide outstanding patient and client care whilst driving clinical standards. The successful Registered Veterinary Surgeon must be willing to contribute to a weekend rota with no OOH.
- Competitive salary £40,000-£50,000 DOE and qualifications or pro-rata if part-time
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Company pension
- Great company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.