An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced qualified veterinary nurse or, final year student to join a highly skilled and well-established team at our client’s 24-hour hospital, based in Richmond. You will be a motivated and enthusiastic nurse with excellent communication skills. Your knowledge and initiative will see you take that next step to being an integral member of a dedicated team, working alongside vets who hold certificates in orthopaedics and soft tissue surgery.
In addition to the day-to-day running of the practice, you will undertake a variety of nursing duties, develop nursing clinics. An excellent package is available for the successful candidate and this is a tremendous opportunity for career progression.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 9.00am – 7.00pm, Sunday: 9.00am - 4.00pm
- OOH: Some (Rota)
- Facilities: Wide range of diagnostic equipment, digital imaging including MRI and CT
- Branch work: None
- Other: You will be encouraged to develop, promote and implement new ideas into the practice.
- Salary up to £28,500k DOE
- CPD fees for further development plus in-house CPD training
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- 4 weeks’ holiday entitlement
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.