We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join our client's well established practice in Wexham, Slough, Berkshire.
This role could be suited to an experienced RVN with previous experience of leading a team or a confident and passionate RVN who is ready to take the next step into a head nurse position. The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering outstanding service and care for our clients and patients; you will be fully supported within your move and they will offer full management training with their dedicated in-house internal training team.
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 40 hrs per week mix of shifts from 8:30am or 10:30am (8 hrs)
- OOH: 2-3 weeks (Mon-Sun) per year – time off in lieu
- W/E: Some – Sat: 8:30am – 2:00pm
- Branch: None
- In house laboratory
- Full operating facilities
- Salary: £27,300 - £28,351 DOE
- £300 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave per annum and in-house CPD training
- 4 weeks’ annual leave
- RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- Exclusive benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
- Pension Auto enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years’ post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.