We are currently seeking an experienced, responsible Head Veterinary Nurse for our client’s well-equipped small animal practice in Croydon. Managerial experience is highly desirable although not essential as full training will be provided. This friendly and experienced small team deliver the highest standards of veterinary care backed up by their personal, caring attitude and are all committed to providing an excellent service in a friendly, reassuring manner. This practice believes in a great work/life balance, and the role contains no OOH!
You will be a hardworking multi-tasker who is confident in your nursing duties and with a passion for promoting preventative healthcare in pets, as well as a positive approach to career progression and development of the team!
- Hours: 40 hour week
- Weekend rota/hours: Yes on an equal rota
- Branch work: None
- Out of Hours: None
- The Team: 4 Vets, 4 Nurses, 2 SVNs, 3 VNAs and 2 Receptionists
- Duties: You will make good use of your nursing skills here and opportunities available to progress and expand your skills further
- Other: Confident and positive approach
- Free onsite parking
- Salary: Competitive DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £500 per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 3 year’s post grad experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.