Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a permanent Head Veterinary Nurse to join an animal practice based in Hertfordshire. They are looking for an ambitious Head Veterinary Nurse to join their vibrant team within a purpose built, state of the art practice either on a full or part-time basis. You will have a passion for delivering exemplary client and patient care, have a friendly and positive disposition and a thirst for knowledge! Your average day will comprise a variety of nursing duties and clinical coaching. Management experience is desirable; however, not essential as full training will be provided.
- Full or part-time opportunity
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am–19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 or 1:4 weekend rota – Saturday 9:00am–12:00pm or Sunday 10:30am-16:30pm
- Computer System: TBC
- OOH: TBC
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a small, busy practice situated just a few minutes from the town centre. This role is responsible for leading a dynamic and friendly team of three nurses, working alongside two experienced vets; the team have a strong, loyal client base who value all the work that they do for both them and their pets.
This role could be suited to a passionate, enthusiastic and experienced nurse looking for the next step in their career or an established HVN eager to join the team and continue providing our clients and patients with the highest level of service and care.
They offer a brand new, bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including Carl Storz video endoscopy and laparoscopy.
- Competitive salary between £27,300 - £28,351 DOE or pro-rata if part-time
- Professional memberships paid - RCVS and VDS
- Allowance for CPD plus in-house training available
- Full support and management training available
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 3 years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.