We are currently recruiting for a head veterinary nurse to join a hugely successful and growing practice based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, for a fixed-term contract covering Maternity Leave. The successful candidate will be a great team player, with excellent communication skills and a wealth of experience. By joining this well established and successful practice, you will be part of a close-knit dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care.
- Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm/10:30am – 7:30pm
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday: 9:30am – 2:00pm
- OOH: None
- Team: 1 Vet, 2 Nurses and patient care assistant
- Other: Fixed-term contract
The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills with a down to earth attitude.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and enjoys state-of-the-art equipment and has access to MRI, endoscopy, CT imaging digital X-ray and in-house laboratory, dentistry to name but a few!
Package & Benefits:
- Package Salary range: Up to £28,000 p/a DOE
- Fees: RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- CPD: £300 per annum plus 2 days CPD leave and in-house training
- Pension: Auto enrolment
- Holiday: Working life balance is of the utmost importance and offer 4 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Staff related awards etc: Excellent scheme in place for staff members to accrue points for rewards etc, which can be spent on a variety of goods and services!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years’ post grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.