We are looking for an experienced head nurse to join our clients practice in Bristol. This position Is covering for maternity leave initially, but a permanent position may become available.
- Full time (40hrs per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: 09:00am til 20:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 9:00am til 18:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 16:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- Team: 3 Vets, 2 RVNs, 1 SVN & Support staff
- OOH: None
A progressive practice located on the outskirts of Bristol, they are passionate about supporting their team and developing them for the future. They deliver gold standard veterinary care and are working towards obtaining the cat friendly status.
You will have lots of nursing experience in practice, along with great customer service skills and a real passion to work to the best of your ability. They will support you with in house CPD and an additional generous CPD allowance.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 3 Years nursing experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.