Looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly professional team as Head Veterinary Nurse or someone looking to progress to one, with full support an training on offer. This will be based at their small animal practice in North, Oxfordshire, which situated in a busy village with great transport links and is just 5 miles North of Oxford.
Their experienced and knowledgably Partner and Veterinary Surgeon leads their kind and caring team at their well-established branch. The practice receives full support by a local 24 hour hospital located three miles away.
- Hours Monday to Friday: 40 hours per week - Flexible working hours considered
- Weekends: 1 in 4 weekend rota
- Sole charge: will be expected at the weekends.
- OOH: None
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Free parking
We are looking for an experienced RVN who shares our passion for delivering outstanding service and care for their clients and patients. Ideally you will have previous Head Nurse experience and be confident leading a team or you are ready to take the next step into a Head Nurse position. The ideal candidate will have clinical coaching experience or are keen to support and develop student nurses and not be afraid to get stuck in with the duties and lead by example. You will be fully supported within your move and we will offer full management training with our dedicated in-house internal training team.
- They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned facility that is built to industry leading standards, is 24-hr, has state of the art equipment and the team of veterinary professionals deliver exemplary client and patient care!
- Salary: £20,300 - £24,000 DOE
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- BVNA fees paid
- £300 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available
- Discounts to a range of external CPD providers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- Employee of the month awards
- Hill's staff pet feeding scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.