Graduate Veterinary Surgeon No OOH Brentford West London
Our client is an experienced and supportive veterinary partner seeking a motivated New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon to join their award-winning practice located in a leafy part of West London, close to Chiswick and Kew Gardens with good transport links to Central London and close to the M4 on a permanent part time basis.
- Hours: Mon – Fri - 9.00 – 7.00
- Weekends: 1 in 3 rota Saturday 9.00 – 5.00 – Sunday 10.30 – 3.30
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Minimal sole charge
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Free parking and excellent transport links
- Also a nurse training practice.
By joining this well-established, passionate, and successful practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. You will be joining a hard-working driven team made up of 3 full time vets, 4 RVNs, 3 receptionists. The team have built up strong relationships with their clients and therefore key to being successful in this role will be your communication skills and client care abilities.
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate about what they do and in return they will offer full support and career development
- The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
- This position will suit a vet with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- The practice offers a modern, well equipped and purposed built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultra sound with doppler and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, a full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- The practice focusses mainly on medical cases, soft tissue surgery and routine surgery and all orthopaedic surgery is carried out by a visiting certificate holder.
- Salary - £28,000 -£36,000.00 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.