This established practice based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent are recruiting for a dedicated veterinary surgeon to join their team either on a full or part time basis. The practice is also conveniently based close to the train station and local bus routes. The team see a real mix of clients including a fair number of exotics and small furries and the majority of their clients are insured allowing cases to be worked up to a high standard.
- Hours: Mon – Fri - 9.00 – 7.00
- Weekends: 1 in 3 rota - Saturday – 09.00am – 17.00pm and Sunday – 10.30am – 16.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: There will be occasional sole charge responsibility (once settled in)
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Free parking and excellent transport links
- Also a nurse training practice.
You will be joining a supportive team made up of 2 full time vets, 4 nurses, 1 practice manager and 4 receptionists and the practice benefits from a multiple certificate holder and visiting RCVS specialists.
The bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including full orthopaedic kit and laproscopy and endoscopy kit.
You would be joining a friendly and supportive team made up of 4 vets, 6 veterinary nurses and a terrific reception team of 3.
Due to the experience within the existing team, they can consider applications from newly qualified as well as experienced vets.
Due to the experience within the existing team, the partners can consider applications from newly qualified as well as experienced vets.
If you are an experienced vet, you will have strong all round general practitioner experience and confidence with occasional sole charge responsibility (weekends only).
The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including an operating theatre, hospital ward, 24-hour emergency cover, haematology, ultrasound, X-Ray, dentistry and biochemistry.
- Salary - £30,000 -£50,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas