An established veterinary practices based in Orpington, East London are is seeking an enthusiastic and approachable veterinary surgeon to join their 4 vet team either on a full or part time basis. The practice is based just 15 minutes from London Bridge and 15 minutes in the other direction you will find the beautiful Kent countryside! The practice also offers free onsite parking.
The Orpington practice has an extremely established and loyal client base and the team are proud of their strong local reputation and the relationships that they have built with their existing and new patients and clients. The team see a wide variety of cases and are recognised for their orthopaedic capabilities.
The practice offers excellent facilities and equipment including digital X-ray, a superb ultrasound, orthopaedic kit, in house laboratory and a laparoscopy tower to play with too
- Hours: Mon – Fri - 9.00 – 7.00
- Weekends: 1 in 3 rota Saturday 9.00 – 4.30 – Sunday 11.00 – 4.30
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: There will be occasional sole charge responsibility (once settled in)
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Free parking and excellent transport links
- Also a nurse training practice.
- You would be joining a friendly and supportive team made up of 4 vets, 6 veterinary nurses and a terrific reception team of 3.
- Due to the experience within the existing team, they can consider applications from newly qualified as well as experienced vets.
- The practice offers excellent facilities and equipment including digital X-ray, a superb ultrasound, orthopaedic kit, in house laboratory and a laparoscopy tower to play with too.
- They offer a generous CPD allowance and encourages ongoing development, so if you have a particular area of interest, this may be the practice for you!
- You would be joining a friendly and supportive team made up of 4 vets, 6 veterinary nurses and a terrific reception team of 3. Due to the experience within the existing team
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate about what they do and in return they will offer full support and career development
- The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
- Salary - £30,000 -£50,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.