Are you looking to make good use of your nursing skills?
We are working with a 3 Vet Small Animal/Exotic Referral Practice in Norfolk, who are seeking an enthusiastic, friendly RVN (would consider a new graduate) to aid the continued growth of their busy practice and, become another integral member of a great team of vets and nurses.
- Average 39 hours per week (with a half day off and a full day when weekend is worked)
- Hours: Monday – Friday – 8.30 – 5.30 or 10.00 – 7.00
- OOH: 1 in 5 on call with half day off in lieu
- The OOH are very quiet, so you will not be called out very often – Vets Take the phone and only call the nurse in case of an emergency
- W/E: 1:5 Sat: 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Branch: None
- They have a family oriented environment with an open door policy
- Strong emphasis on being proud to provide the highest standard or client/patient care.
- 3 Vets with another joining soon
- 3 F/T RVNs, 2 P/T RVNs
- Continued investment in state of the art facilities and equipment
- Endoscope, Digital X-Ray, CT Scanner, separate dog and cat wards, in-house Lab and all the toys!
- All staff are committed to furthering their knowledge, regularly attending courses to keep abreast of the most recent treatments and techniques
- Commensurate with experience
- CPD encouraged and funded, certificates are supported
- RCVS fees paid
- 20 days holiday plus 8 B/Hols
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- New Graduate upwards
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.