We are looking for a full or part time Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s brand-new practice in Peterlee. The candidate should be forward thinking with a strong desire to follow up cases, provide excellent level of care to pets and great customer service to clients.
- Full Time: Hours to be confirmed, some Saturday mornings required on rota basis
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Some expected
- OOH – None, provided by Vetsnow
Our reputable, well know clients are about to open a brand-new practice in Peterlee and are looking for the right candidates to build the perfect team. They open to all your ideas and want to give you the best work life balance.
You will be passionate, confident and have good general surgical skills. You must be comfortable working sole charge and happy to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- Salary - £30,000 -£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas