A friendly small animal practice in Burgess Hill (15 minutes from Crawley and Brighton) is looking for an enthusiastic vet with some experience to join their team. Our client is a happy, busy practice based in Burgess Hill, offering clients a very high standard of care whilst maintaining a compassionate approach to their work.
- Full Time: Monday – Friday : 9.00am – 19.00pm
- Weekends: Ideally 1 full weekend and 1 Sunday a month (Sat 9-6, Sun 10-4)
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch work – None
- OOH – None
- Sole Charge - occasionally
The team consists of 25 including 6 vets, 8 qualified nurses, 2 trainee nurses, 3 ANAs, 2 practice managers and a great front of house team. Several members of the team are under-taking certificates and they are happy to support any area of interest which will increase the service offering to their patients and clients.
You will need to possess good general surgical and medical skills and enjoy being a part of a team. The ability to work well under pressure and manage a busy case load are also very important. Most importantly we are looking for an individual who will care deeply for their patients, want to do the best for their clients and be as invested in the practice just as the rest of the team are. For the right individual, our client will also consider offering partnership opportunities.
The practice is purpose built with all the usual 'mod-cons' including digital X-ray, ultrasonography, in-house laboratory facilities and separate dog, cat and isolation wards and they are very excited about their upcoming practice extension which will take place later this year!
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.