Our Independent client is seeking an experienced full-time SA Veterinary Surgeon for their long-established, first opinion small animal practice based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
They have a fantastic work life balance and support ethos and, believe strongly in investing in their team which comprises 3 vets, 5 nurses and a wonderful ancillary team of 6.
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 7.00pm over 4.5 days
- Weekend: On an equal rota
- Sole Charge: Some
- OOH: NO
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
Facilities / Services:
- Consult room
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ year’s post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive salary DOE
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- CPD allowance
- Pension – Auto enrolment
- 20 days holiday plus 8 B/hols
- Friendly environment
- Pleasant and supportive place to work.
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.