This is a very exciting time to be joining this highly successful Tamworth practice. The surgery is super busy, enjoying a loyal client base with a high percentage of insured pets and an interesting and varied case load.
- Full Time: 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 weekend rota
- Sole Charge: TBC
- OOH: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
About the Practice:
The Joint Venture Partner and Vet graduated from South Africa over 20 years ago, during his career he has mentored many new graduates and enjoys supporting with their development and encourages self-development within his team.
They are looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon looking to work 40 hours a week and 1 in 3 weekends with no OOH. You'll be an experienced Vet who will feel comfortable in sole charge so have strong general medical and surgical skills.
This role is open to experience vets looking to take the next step in their careers but would also consider new grads as they have 4 experience vets to support your progression.
You’ll be joining a lovely team, some of whom have been there from the start and they’re also a training accredited practice.
- Competitive salary between £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Dedicated and funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS
- Fantastic company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication and client care abilities
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.