We are currently recruiting for an experienced SA Veterinary Surgeon for our client’s practice based in Cambridge. With a passion for delivering first-class client and patient care, you will be an excellent communicator who enjoys a mixed case load and will be confident with sole charge. Experience of emergency surgery is highly desirable although not essential.
- Full or Part Time
- Hours 3-4 days per week: 9.00 – 7.00
- Weekends: 1 in 3/4 weekend rota – Saturday 9.00 – 5.00 – Sunday 9.00 – 4.00
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
You will be part of a friendly, cheerful and progressive practice and the team consists of 5 vets, 9 RVNs, 2 SVN, 1 VCA and 4 receptionists.
The practice offers a modern, well equipped and purpose-built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including ultrasound, digital x-ray, full orthopaedic equipment and laparoscopic kit.
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Full range of exclusive discounts
- Happy to support the right candidate towards a certificate in exotics
- Enhanced annual leave
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.