We are looking for a permanent registered veterinary nurse to join a busy RCVS accredited referral hospital based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Their friendly and established Hospital team need a nurse to join them. This is a busy first opinion Hospital that takes referrals from their local branches. Wide and varied case load with no night duties! All aspects of nursing will be undertaken and an interest in nurse clinics is desirable. Minimal reception work.
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 7.00 (Early/late starts/finishes)
- Weekends: 1 in 4 weekend rotas
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Free parking and access to excellent transport links
The team at this practice is a hard-working driven team made up of several full time vets, RVN’s and support staff.
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a hands-on role in a busy team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible, and willing to work at all levels.
They are very flexible on hours and can accommodate full or part time with weekends on a rota basis but with no OOH. The ideal candidate will join a professional team and should possess a proficient level of general nursing skills, and great customer service experience, along with being cheerful, down-to-earth and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, a full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - £19,000 - £25,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas