We’re looking for full-time experienced registered nurse to join the team and to help this new practice be a success!
- Hours: Full-time basis.
- Weekends: TBC
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: TBC
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
This role would suit a personable and enthusiastic nurse looking to work with a positive and passionate team. You will be confident with all general nursing duties including the running of nurse clinics and be able to lead by example.
Our client is passionate about developing his team and actively encourages CPD including management training and diplomas for the right candidate. In addition, there are a variety of exclusive company discounts and rewards.
The new practice is bright, spacious, air-conditioned and is purpose built to industry leading standards and will have state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
- Salary - Up to £28,000 DOE
- As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care, we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas