Are you looking for a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a for a full-time registered veterinary nurse to join our client’s fantastic SA practice based in Newcastle. The bright, air conditioned practice is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including: microscope ultrasound scanner and blood pressure monitor. They require a passionate, confident nurse, with competent general nursing experience and a desire to make a difference!
- Hours: 39 per week covering 4 full days of 8:30am to 7:00pm with an hour for lunch
- 1 in 3 Saturdays mornings 9:00am – 12:00pm
- OOH: None and no on call
- Branch: Some shifts will need to be undertaken to cover periods of absence
- Duties: Consults/ops/nurse clinics and no reception duties.
- The practice: Very friendly and supportive, open team. Everyone is encouraged to take an active role in the practice and help to be the best.
- The person: You will be a hard working team player, tenacious, resilient and open to changes. You will take a pride in all aspects of your role and enjoy being an integral part of a wider team who are all passionate and committed to delivering high standards of professional care.
Facilities / Services
- Operating Theatre
- Isolation unit
- Emergency Cover
- In-House Laboratory
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
- CPD Fully funded, taken on a case-by-case basis
- RCVS fees covered along with any others pertinent to your role
- Excellent career development opportunities
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 years post grad experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas