We are seeking a charismatic Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join our client's recent new partnership.
The ideal vet will have outstanding communication skills and a positive demeanour to lead our client's small, hard-working team based in the lively area of Stoke Newington, North London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering outstanding client and patient care. You will be a team player, who enjoys leading a team, whilst striving to grow the surgery and personal skill set with the Director’s support.
Stoke Newington is a one vet practice with two vets, including you one day a week (more with growth). You will also be working alongside three supportive nurses and reception staff.
In this role, your management and leadership skills will be developed within a supportive environment. Team leadership, appraisals, monthly analysis of branch performance, personal development are all a key part of the role.
Stoke Newington is a bright, open and modern clinic equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, tonometer, bronchoscope and endoscope, blood pressure machine, ECG, full lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser, bone kit as well as full ex-lap kit including suction and diathermy.
- Full Time: TBC
- Monday – Friday: TBC
- Weekend Rota: TBC
- Sole Charge: TBC
- OOH: TBC
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
- Very competitive salary - ££55k-£62k package, depending on experience
- Accommodation or £12,000 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for night role)
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers available
- Colleague of the month awards, Hill’s staff feeding scheme, plus many more benefits available
- They really want to support you with your career development by making it easier for you to complete your CPD.
- They have a full in house CPD training structure in place
- Access to further external specialist CPD courses
- Strongly believe in promoting further development and happy to fund this
- They will pay your fees for professional membership.
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.