An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead our client's practice based in Northgate, Crawley.
The Northgate clinic has a very long-standing and friendly client base who appreciate the personal service we provide. Northgate is set in a great location close to the Gatwick airport and with very good links to central London via M25 or A3. The practice is based in a busy area surrounded by plenty of restaurants and leisure centres.
You will need at least a minimum of 5 years' UK small animal practice experience. In return our client will provide an excellent career progression and work life balance as this is a 4 days week role, fantastic packages (see below) and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. They provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to “take ownership”.
- Full Time: 4 working day week
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 7.00pm
- Weekend Rota: a share of the weekend rota TBC, weekend hours are Saturday 8.45pm – 10.30pm
- Sole Charge: some on occasion
- OOH: No
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or £9,000 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for night role)
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers available
- Colleague of the month awards, Hill’s staff feeding scheme, plus many more benefits available
- They really want to support you with your career development by making it easier for you to complete your CPD.
- They have a full in house CPD training structure in place
- Access to further external specialist CPD courses
- Strongly believe in promoting further development and happy to fund this
- They will pay your fees for professional membership.
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.