Our client is seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon for their small animal practice based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire. This is a growing surgery as well as a training practice for Nurses is supported by a fabulous team! The successful candidate will work collaboratively to maintain the continued growth of the practice and the first-class care delivered to clients and patients.
- Full Time 40-hour week
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 6.30pm
- Saturdays: 8:30am – 12:00pm – (1-2 Rota-basis)
- Sole Charge: some
- OOH: None
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
Facilities / Services:
- Consult room
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1+ years’ post grad UK experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience
- Accommodation Allowance
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- Bonus scheme
- CPD allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Friendly team of 1 Vet, 2 Nurses
- They strongly promote a friendly atmosphere in their practices, so it’s a pleasant and supportive place to work.
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.