We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s established and growing small animal practice based in Waterlooville, Hampshire on a permanent full or part time basis.
- Full-time: 40 hours per week over a 4 week day basis. Part time hours considered for the right person.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00am-20:00pm
- Weekends: Rota basis
- OOH: No
- Sole Charge: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
About the Practice:
- Purpose built with 3 consult rooms, a spacious theatre and separate dental and x-ray room, in house lab and ultrasound
- Support from our four other practices within the partners' group
- Close to the sea with easy access to Southampton, Portsmouth and London
As our practice grows we have exciting plans to be able to expand our services in the coming years.
You will be:
- A good all round experienced practitioner
- Confident with routine surgery which will be supported by a highly regarded and capable Nurse team.
- Keen to work within the team and have strong communication skills with both fellow colleagues and clients alike.
- Fully competent and experienced with sole charge is also a must.
You must enjoy working cases up to a high standard and must be passionate about providing excellent customer service with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
We are looking for a Vet on a full time basis over 4 weekdays. Weekends are also worked on rotation, however, for the right candidate we would consider part time hours.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Up to £1500 CPD allowance
- No OOH'S, ensuring a great work/life balance
- RCVS registration paid
- Additional holiday accrued with long service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.