We are recruiting for an experienced Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s purpose-built small animal practice based in Sheldon near Birmingham, West Midlands on a permanent full or part-time basis.
- Full or part-time considered
- Hours: Monday-Friday 08:30am-19:00pm
- Weekends: TBC – Saturday 09:00am-12:00pm only
- Sole Charge: Yes
- Computer System: RX Works
- Free parking available on-site
About the Practice:
This highly successful small animal practice is based in Sheldon near Birmingham, West Midlands. It focuses on delivering high-quality patient and client care within the community in a state of the art air-conditioned surgery.
The facilities are purpose built to industry leading standards and include digital X-ray, in-house biochemistry, haematology and ultrasound. It is staffed by an experienced, friendly and supportive team of 2 Vets, 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses and Receptionists.
The practice is located within a commutable distance of central Birmingham, Solihull and Coventry with easy access to major motorways including the M42. There is also free parking available on-site.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. You must have good general surgical and medical skills with the ability to provide outstanding patient and client care.
The successful Registered Veterinary Surgeons must be confident with sole charge responsibilities.
The role is available on a full-time basis, but part-time will be considered for the right candidates.
- Competitive salary £30,000-£45,000 DOE and qualifications or pro-rata if part-time
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Company pension
- Great company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1-2 years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am – 7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.