We are recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join a well-established small animal practice in Rhyl, Wales. Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Vet on a full or part-time contract to manage a wide range of surgical and medical SA cases in a purpose-built surgery.
- Permanent full or part-time contract: 30-40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-20:00pm
- Weekends: TBC
- Sole Charge: Yes – Occasionally
- OOH: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
This SA practice is built to industry leading standards and its facilities include ultrasound, digital X-ray, ultrasonic dental and an in-house laboratory. It is staffed by an enthusiastic and supportive team of 2 Vets, 4 Nurses, 3 Receptionists and a Practice Manager who provide dedicated care and services in a state of the art surgery. The practice is located close to the A55 providing great access to major road networks into Chester, Liverpool and Manchester.
We are looking for a confident and experienced Vet to manage routine surgical procedures and medical consults in a busy SA practice. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work up surgical and medical cases to a high-standard and enjoy the variety of work provided by patients and clients. This role is available on a full or part-time contract, preferably between 30-40 hours per week depending on your circumstances. There is no OOH involved, but you must be comfortable with occasional sole charge responsibilities and be flexible to contribute towards a weekend rota to ensure that the whole team maintains a great work/life balance.
- Competitive salary between £30,000-£45,000 DOE or pro-rata if part-time
- Excellent career development opportunities due to a varied SA caseload
- Dedicated CPD allowance and certificate funding for the right candidate
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS and VDS
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.