An exciting opportunity has come up for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our client's brand new venture that will be based in Castle Marina, Nottingham By joining this excellent clinic, you’ll become part of a progressive surgery dedicated to providing the highest standards of care to clients and their pets.
- Type: SA
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 40 hrs per week - 8.30am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: Some on a rota basis
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None
We’re looking for a full or part time Vet who has good general surgical and medical skills as well as experience of emergency surgery. The roles will include some weekends on a rota basis so you’ll ideally be confident working sole charge when required but there will be no OOH.
The spacious, air-conditioned surgery in Castle Marina, Nottingham will be purpose built to industry leading standards and have state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
- Excellent Salary commensurate with experience (Pro-rata if part-time)
- Career development opportunities
- CPD encouraged and funded
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.