We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced vet to join our client's well established, 100% small animal practice in Darlington. They are a progressive and friendly and the right candidate will be enthusiastic, compassionate and complement our supportive team made up of both experienced vets (some of whom are certificate holders) and more recent graduates. They have branches across Tyne & Wear, Durham and Northumberland which are supported by their 3 RCVS hospital in Newcastle Upon Tyne. This facility boasts a skilled RVN team, excellent operating and in house facilities. They are constantly committed to achieving high clinical standards and providing excellent patient and client care. You can look forward to joining a forward thinking, sociable team that understand the importance of staff well-being. They offer a flexible rota with a combination of days, weekends and out of hours available which may suit someone with an interest in emergency critical care work. The role can be full or part time
- Full Time 40-hour, 4-day week - part time hours considered
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 6.30pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am – 11:30pm – (1-3 Rota-basis)
- Sole Charge: some
- OOH: Some
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
Facilities / Services:
- Consult room
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 2 year’s post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive salary DOE (pro-rata of part time)
- Accommodation Allowance
- Bonus scheme
- CPD allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Friendly environment
- They strongly promote a friendly atmosphere in their practices, so it’s a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- A health cash plan can help you budget for your everyday health needs.
- They really want to support you with your career development by making it easier for you to complete your CPD.
- They have a full in house CPD training structure in place
- Access to further external specialist CPD courses
- Strongly believe in promoting further development and happy to fund this
- They will pay your fees for professional membership.
- Pension auto enrolment contributions,
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.