We are looking for an enthusiastic permanent registered veterinary nurse to join our client's busy SA practice based in the delightful town of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Our client is looking for a professional, friendly, and hardworking registered veterinary nurse to join their ambitious and passionate team on a full time basis.
- Hours: 37.5hrs
- Monday to Friday: 08.30am – 7.00pm Early/late starts/finishes
- Sat: 9.00am – 12noon
- Weekends: 1 in 4 weekend rotas
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: No
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Free parking and access to excellent transport links
The team at this practice is a hard-working driven team made up of 1 Vet and an excellent team of RVN/SVNs/ACA and support staff. This is a hands-on role in a busy team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible, and willing to work at all levels.
The ideal candidate will join a professional team and should possess a proficient level of general nursing skills, and great customer service experience, along with being cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery and equipment including X-ray and in-house laboratory, dentistry and operating theatre.
- Salary - £18,000 - £24,000 DOE or pro-rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £500 per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.