Our client is looking for a friendly Vet Nurse to join them. The practice opened early this year and due to a very successful start are now in need for a new team member.
They provide world class clinical care at the very heart of the community and they need great people to join their team to help them realise this vision.
- Hours: Ideally part time but would also consider full time
- Weekends: 1 in 2 weekend rotas
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: 1 in 4 rota
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics. Would consider a newly qualified nurse.
The team consist of 1 Vet, 1 RVN, with the support of a few care assistants and receptionists.
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a hands-on role in a busy team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible, and willing to work at all levels.
All their Vet Nurses need to have good general veterinary nursing experience, excellent customer service skills, be friendly and have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike
You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care within a friendly team.
They are looking to recruit someone on a part time basis but would consider full time applicants too. The role will include a weekend rota of 1 in 2. This role does include an OOH rota of 1 in 4. Bodmin would also consider a newly qualified nurse.
The surgery is bright, spacious, air-conditioned and is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment inc. in house labs, digital x-ray with dental x-ray, anaesthetic multiparamter monitor units, separate hospital wards for Cats and Dogs.
- Salary - £18,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £500 per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas