We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client's friendly and hard working night team based in Liverpool. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a SA practice and will be dedicated to delivering emergency and critical care to the highest standard.
- Full Time – 8pm – 8am 7 nights on, 7 nights off
- Weekends: Some
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. The practice consists of four consult rooms, two theatres, eight vets, ten nurses and six receptionists.
The successful candidate will work alongside a small, friendly team of night staff who are committed to offering the highest standards of clinical and client care to both their own recognised patients and supporting the surrounding branches out-of-hours needs.
Package & Benefits:
- Package Salary range: DOE
- Fees: RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- CPD: £300 per annum plus 2 days off, with extra certificate funding;
- Pension: Company pension scheme
- Holiday: Working life balance is of the utmost importance and offer 4 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Staff related awards etc: Excellent scheme in place for staff members to accrue points for rewards etc, which can be spent on a variety of goods and services!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.